Are you looking for some extra cash and have unwanted silver that you no longer need? Although the silver price is nowhere near the price of gold, if you have large items of silver it can be very worthwhile to sell now. We're one of Norfolk's leading buyers of silver and will give you a very competitive price, so find out more below about how we can help.
We buy all silver and silverware products new and old, including unwanted or broken jewellery, antiques and ornaments. So turning your unwanted silver, into cash couldn’t be simpler. You'll receive the top price for silver and instant cash.
If you want to sell silver, visit our Norwich city centre shop, near Gentleman's Walk, and we’ll be pleased to make you an offer there and then. If you’ve never sold silver (or gold) before, don’t worry we can help. We’re a small family business with a team of friendly silver and gold experts.
We’re also one of the biggest and most experienced buyers of scrap silver and gold in Norwich – offering the best and most competitive prices.
So why send your silver to an organisation without an address or high street location, when you can talk face-to-face with one of our experts who will offer you top prices for your silver on the spot? And, when you agree, you’ll receive your cash instantly.
We’re experts in buying silver. As one of the largest buyers of scrap silver, and gold, in Norwich (Norfolk) we offer the best prices around. Our team of fully trained and friendly staff are on hand to help and can give you advice and a free no obligation valuation of your silver. Our expertise - combined with our simple buying and selling process - mean we’re one of the best companies you can talk to if you want cash for your silver in Norfolk.
• Flatware, including: canteens of cutlery, serving, basting, caddy and stuffing spoons, ladles, fish slices etc.
• Hollowware, including: tea sets, tea pots, coffee pots, cream jugs, sugar basins, sugar casters, bowls, tea caddys etc.
• Wine related silver, including: coasters funnels, wine labels, decanters,wine tasters etc.
• Collectibles, including: snuff boxes, vesta cases, candlesticks, mustard pots, silver novelties, salt cellars, napkin rings, cruets, card, stamp and sovereign cases etc.
• Norwich silver.
• Items by famous makers, including: Paul Storr, Omar Ramsden, Hester Bateman and Stuart Devlin.
There’s no waiting around. If you agree with the price, we’ll buy your silver and give you the cash today!
Come and see us today on White Lion Street or call us on 01603 767786 to find out more.